Login / Register

Family get together to thank their mom

Your video will begin in 9
You can skip to video in 3

Thanks! Share it with your friends!


You disliked this video. Thanks for the feedback!

Sorry, only registred users can create playlists.

Added by Yonas Hailu in TV Shows


Family get together to thank their mom 

Living and working in the US only with a visa

If you want to work and live in the US, you need a residence permit, which usually has to be applied for at the US Consulate before you enter the country. This is not simple: over time, very differentiated immigration law and right of residence have emerged in the USA. For example, there are visas that are particularly suitable for entrepreneurs who want to invest in the United States or engage in business activities (eg E1 visa , E2 visa , L1 visa , B1 visa ). Other US visas, in turn, target primarily talented artists, athletes, and scientists. A special visa is also available to representatives of the press and radio.

The procedure, costs, further information

The requirements for living and working in the US are high. It is commonplace that unsuitable visa applications are rejected - especially companies cannot afford such delays given the importance of their US business. We are happy to help you to go through the application process smoothly. Our fee for a detailed and on your specific case related initial consultation is moderate.

For the later preparation and monitoring of the application procedure, our fee for most visas (eg from the category E-visa and L visa ) is between Euro 1,500 and Euro 4,000, plus VAT. B visas are much less time-consuming to process and thus cheaper. Incidentally, we offer flat-rate fees for most visa categories. Of course, companies that would like to apply for multiple visas at the same time or require regular support, we are happy to prepare an individual offer, taking into account special company discounts.


Commenting disabled.